[ditz-talk] ditz html error

Ben Finney ben+ditz at benfinney.id.au
Sun Dec 6 17:41:34 EST 2009

William Morgan <wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net> writes:

> Sorry, I misread the backtrace. I think it's an issue pointing to a
> missing *release*, not component. Can you perform the same diagnostic
> with release?

Argh. Yes, it turns out the creation of the referenced release was not
committed to our VCS; so it worked fine on the repository where it was
created, but not in the central repository.

Having synchronised those changes, the generation of HTML files works
again now. Thank you!

> Some kind of "ditz check" would be helpful for consistency checking.

Yes, agreed :-)

 \          “A hundred times every day I remind myself that […] I must |
  `\       exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have |
_o__)                received and am still receiving” —Albert Einstein |
Ben Finney