[ditz-talk] ditz html error

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Sun Dec 6 06:43:24 EST 2009

Reformatted excerpts from Ben Finney's message of 2009-12-05:
> All the results show only one component:

Sorry, I misread the backtrace. I think it's an issue pointing to a
missing *release*, not component. Can you perform the same diagnostic
with release?

(Logic: views.rb:111 is rendering the component template, but within
that ("(erb):20") there's a subtemplate rendering of the issue table,
and on line 14 of that ("(erb):14") is a call to #link_to, where the
first argument is the release object (in this case nil) of a particular

Some kind of "ditz check" would be helpful for consistency checking.