[ditz-talk] ditz html error

Ben Finney ben+ditz at benfinney.id.au
Sat Dec 5 17:28:11 EST 2009

William Morgan <wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net> writes:

> Reformatted excerpts from Alex's message of 2009-12-04:
> > /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ditz-0.5/lib/html.rb:48:in `link_to': no link for
> > nil (ArgumentError)
>
> The backtrace is not great, but I think this is because you have an
> issue that references a component which is no longer there. Did you
> manually delete a component, or anything like that?

(I'm working with Alex on the above Ditz repository.)

How can we tell whether that is the case? The data storage format is
YAML, is there something we can inspect to determine the answer to your
question?

--
 \      “If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not rightly |
  `\                      owned if it is not shared.” —Saint Augustine |