[ditz-talk] ditz html generates html in current directory, not next to bugs folder

Matthew Wilson matt at tplus1.com
Thu Sep 4 12:45:47 EDT 2008

So, I got so used to using ditz commands inside of subdirectories of
my project that I ran ditz html while I was way down in the tree.

So, ditz dutifully made an html folder right there.

I didn't pay attention to the output of the command.  Instead I just
reloaded my browser view of the html folder at the top of my tree and
thought "Hmm; ditz didn't rewrite these pages."

It took me a few minutes to figure out what happened.

Would it be worthwhile to force ditz to always put the html stuff in
the same spot rather than the current directory?

Matt

--
Matthew Wilson
matt at tplus1.com