[ditz-talk] What about labels?

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Wed Sep 3 23:55:14 EDT 2008

Reformatted excerpts from nicolas.pouillard's message of 2008-09-03:
> There is a decision to make when removing components:
>   - use just the short id: @10
>   - use the project name only: ditz-10
>   - use the first label: backend-10, gui-42, wiki-21
>   - use all labels: bug-backend-10, feature-gui-42, task-wiki-21
>
> I think that the first one is the current direction.

Yeah. What I'm currently thinking is that if/when components get moved
into a plugin, the Ditz official standard issue names will be of the @10
form, and the component plugin will provide the ability to revert to the
per-component naming scheme.