[ditz-talk] undefined method 'name' NoMethodError

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Tue Sep 2 22:17:21 EDT 2008

Reformatted excerpts from Matthew Wilson's message of 2008-09-02:
> In your transcript, you got asked about tracking issues across a
> project or by component.  I just immediately got prompted for a
> component.

That is so weird. I literally cannot imagine what would cause that kind
of behavior.

> $ ditz init
> I wasn't able to find a configuration file ./.ditz-config.
> We'll set it up right now.
> Your name (enter for "Matthew Wilson"):
> Your email address (enter for "matt at sprout.tplus1.com"): matt at tplus1.com
> Directory to store issues state in (enter for "bugs"):
> Project name (enter for "ditzfun"):
> Components:

Just for kicks, does the same thing happen with the latest git HEAD?
You can just git clone git://gitorious.org/ditz/mainline.git and run
"ruby bin/ditz" to try.