[ditz-talk] What about labels?

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 04:46:48 EDT 2008

Excerpts from William Morgan's message of Tue Sep 02 03:47:11 +0200 2008:
> Reformatted excerpts from nicolas.pouillard's message of 2008-09-01:
> > OK, so you consider that components and/or issues types should go to
> > plugins too? However I'm not sure that the plugin system is flexible
> > enough add them completely (by grep-ing component in the code for
> > instance...)
>
> I'm thinking about it. I'm pretty sure the plugin system would be
> flexible enough to move components over... but this is all very low
> priority. I probably won't do anything for a while.

I'm wondering if by making components a plugin, I could face up all problems
with the labels plugin.

Moreover components/'issue types' will becomes redundant (and awkward) for
those with the labels plugin.

> > However I will try to do that tomorrow as a plugin.
>
> I'm happy to answer any questions that come up. Definitely check out the
> current plugins for examples.

BTW what is the more recent branch edge or master?

--
Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai