[ditz-talk] What about labels?

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Mon Sep 1 21:47:11 EDT 2008

Reformatted excerpts from nicolas.pouillard's message of 2008-09-01:
> OK, so you consider that components and/or issues types should go to
> plugins too? However I'm not sure that the plugin system is flexible
> enough add them completely (by grep-ing component in the code for
> instance...)

I'm thinking about it. I'm pretty sure the plugin system would be
flexible enough to move components over... but this is all very low
priority. I probably won't do anything for a while.

> However I will try to do that tomorrow as a plugin.

I'm happy to answer any questions that come up. Definitely check out the
current plugins for examples.