[ditz-talk] Simple Ditz GUI Frontend

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:19:46 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:09 AM, Ben Lau <xbenlau at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:48 PM, William Morgan
> <wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net> wrote:
>> Reformatted excerpts from Ben Lau's message of 2008-10-20:
>>> I just wrote a very simple GUI frontend for Ditz. I call it Ditz
>>> commander (v 0.1)
>>
>> Looks very cool.
>>
>>> - Why write in Python instead of Ruby?
>>>
>>> I think Ditz is good but I don't know Ruby... and I need this kind of
>>> GUI application. So I make this prototype. I don't mind if other takes
>>> over the project and rewrite in Ruby.
>>
>> Seems like a perfectly fine choice to me.
>
> Great.
>
> I have created a project page in Google Code and released v0.2
>
> http://code.google.com/p/ditz-commander/
>
> ChangeLog
>
> Release 0.2
>
>  * New executable name : ditz-commander
>  * Implemented "Assign" , "Close" & "Start" command
>  * Added quotes to the target path of "cd" command
>  * Auto grab focus to terminal
>  * Added setup.py for distutils

Hi,

v0.3 is released!

http://code.google.com/p/ditz-commander/

Changelog:

    * Added new Tool buttons : Go back & Go forward
    * Added extra command list for non-common command
    * Implemented commands : "add-release" , "add-component" ,
"set-component" , "Unassign" , "Stop" , "Raw Edit"
    * Added "Recently opened folder" menu
    * Raw Edit Command - Launch $EDITOR (default is vim) and open raw issue file
    * Bug Fix - It is now able to handle relative path as input
argument of command "ditz-commander"
    * Change window title according to the current loading page