[ditz-talk] Hyperlink for commit details

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Mon Oct 27 11:37:43 EDT 2008

Reformatted excerpts from Ng Tze Yang's message of 2008-10-27:
> At the end of each line, we have [...] which is a hyperlink to the
> details of the commit. How do we get [...] to become a hyperlink ?

It's a little hacky right now, but if you set these two configuration
variables in your .ditz-config, you'll get links: (shown here with the
values I use for ditz itself)

  git_commit_url_prefix: http://gitorious.org/projects/ditz/repos/mainline/commits/
  git_branch_url_prefix: http://gitorious.org/projects/ditz/repos/mainline/logs/

Hacky because the links are constructed by appending the commit id to
these prefixes, which works for Gitorious and Github, but probably not
for other things.