[ditz-talk] experimental sheila running

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Sun Oct 26 22:05:45 EDT 2008

Hi ditzers,

I've finally gotten Sheila to the point where you can add issues and
comments, and they're autocommitted to a git repo.

Since it's now basically minimally functional, I'm going to run it for a
while and see how long it takes before I need to add CAPTCHA. :) So if
you have ditz issues or comments to add, you can try it at:
http://masanjin.net:9000.

Issues submitted via the web are added to a separate repo, and I'll pull
them in periodically into the mainline one.

If you want to run it yourself, you'll need the latest camping and my
sheila (on Github, not Gitorious):
http://github.com/wmorgan/sheila/tree/master