[ditz-talk] Simple Ditz GUI Frontend

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 12:09:25 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:48 PM, William Morgan
<wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net> wrote:
> Reformatted excerpts from Ben Lau's message of 2008-10-20:
>> I just wrote a very simple GUI frontend for Ditz. I call it Ditz
>> commander (v 0.1)
> Looks very cool.
>> - Why write in Python instead of Ruby?
>> I think Ditz is good but I don't know Ruby... and I need this kind of
>> GUI application. So I make this prototype. I don't mind if other takes
>> over the project and rewrite in Ruby.
> Seems like a perfectly fine choice to me.

I have created a project page in Google Code and released v0.2

Release 0.2

 * New executable name : ditz-commander
 * Implemented "Assign" , "Close" & "Start" command
 * Added quotes to the target path of "cd" command
 * Auto grab focus to terminal
 * Added setup.py for distutils