[ditz-talk] ditz ALWAYS uses less, even when outputting only like 4 lines.

Matthew Wilson matt at tplus1.com
Thu Nov 20 10:42:22 EST 2008

When I run "ditz mine" it puts the results in something like a less or
a more buffer.  This is great when there are lots and lots of rows in
the output, but when there are just like 10 lines or less, it means I
have to press "q".

Sure, I'm a princess complaining about a pea under my mattress, but is
there some way to configure ditz so it only puts the results in a
pager when the results are bigger than some size?

Mattt

--
Matthew Wilson
matt at tplus1.com