[ditz-talk] Is it just me or is rendering HTML really slow?

Christian Garbs mitch at cgarbs.de
Tue Nov 18 16:06:17 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:12:15AM -0500, Matthew Wilson wrote:

> I know I could compare timestamps of the original issue files versus
> their HTML representations, but that seems boring and possibly
> wrong.

You could write a comment into the generated HTML file that contains the
bug file timestamp, so you don't have to compare the bug file timestamp
to the HTML file timestamp.

If the bug file timestamp is not static enough, perhaps a quickly
calculateable hash of the bug content could be used.

Regards
Christian
--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de

Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, but
not tried it.    -- Donald Knuth