[ditz-talk] Is it just me or is rendering HTML really slow?

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Mon Nov 17 14:02:35 EST 2008

Reformatted excerpts from Matthew Wilson's message of 2008-11-17:
> I've got about 100 issues and when I run ditz html, it takes a good 45
> seconds or more to render the HTML.
>
> Is this typical?

That seems about the same speed that I get. The HTML generation phase is
super-generalized with a templating language and ties into plugin
system, and no effort has been put into speeding this process up yet, so
I'm not surprised that it's this slow.

Probably the most obvious place to start is to just render the issues
that have been changed.