[ditz-talk] How can I discover the projname-99 name for an issue, based on the ID?

Matthew Wilson matt at tplus1.com
Sat Nov 8 18:45:57 EST 2008

When I look at issues in the HTML interface (which is awesome, BTW) I
see the issue IDs like

Id:  	d0b002bf60b31dd23a74a6a2c6819a4b5ff900a1

But when I want to do command-line operations, like claiming an issue,
or assigning it to a release, (I think) I have to use the name for the
issue like projname-99.  So then I do a ditz grep d0b002 to find the
issue's name.

Is there some way around this?  How can I discover an issue's name?

Matthew Wilson
matt at tplus1.com