[ditz-talk] Some work on ditz

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Tue Jul 29 14:00:29 EDT 2008

Hi Ohad,

[cc'ing ditz-talk for posterity]

Reformatted excerpts from Ohad Lutzky's message of 2008-07-29:
> I really like ditz (saw it mentioned on _why's blog), so I'm hacking
> on it a bit.

Great!

> I've put some work into ditz-1 (commands need full argument parsing).

That particular issue is  a little dangerous to work on, but only
because I have some very specific ideas on how I want this done. I'm
happy to elucidate those for you, of course!

> However, gitorious is very slow for me, so I'm using github instead
> (which means I can't send you merge requests).  Care to take a look?

The only commit I see so far is the one creating two new ditz issues.
Are there more you meant to push?

Using github is fine, btw. Git doesn't care, and I'm happy to receive
manual merge requests.