[ditz-talk] [ANN] Ditz 0.4 released

Christian Garbs mitch at cgarbs.de
Mon Jul 28 17:03:47 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 01:32:48PM -0700, William Morgan wrote:
> Reformatted excerpts from William Morgan's message of 2008-07-28:
> > I decided to leave it out of the manifest but that was silly.
> So I've put this back in the manifest. Can you pull it from the repo (or
> your original copy; I didn't change it) for now?

Debian package ditz_0.4-1 is already released and I've updated the
manpage from the repo, so it's included.  Also, the zsh completion is
currently installed to /usr/share/doc/ditz/examples.

A pianist  playing Chopin's  _Revolution_Etude_ at  the full tempo (76
bars per minute) hammers out sixteenths at a rate of ~10.8 per second.
This would be considered pretty good performance for a submachine gun,
especially if sustained for the étude's full length.           -- mawa