[ditz-talk] [ANN] Ditz 0.4 released
wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Sun Jul 27 18:16:37 EDT 2008
Ditz version 0.4 has been released!
Ditz is a simple, light-weight distributed issue tracker designed to work with
distributed version control systems like git, darcs, Mercurial, and Bazaar. It
can also be used with centralized systems like SVN.
Ditz maintains an issue database directory on disk, with files written in a
line-based and human-editable format. This directory can be kept under version
control, alongside project code.
Ditz provides a simple, console-based interface for creating and updating the
issue database file, and some rudimentary HTML generation capabilities for
producing world-readable status pages. It currently offers no central public
method of bug submission.
# set up project. creates the bugs.yaml file.
1. ditz init
2. ditz add-release
# add an issue
3. ditz add
# where am i?
4. ditz status
5. ditz todo (or simply "ditz")
# do work
6. write code
7. ditz close <issue-id>
9. goto 3
10. ditz release <release-name>
## 0.4 / 2008-07-27
* bugfix: HOME environment variable now correctly detected on windows
* hooks loaded from both home directory and project directory
* added bash shell completion
* plugin architecture for tighter SCM integration, etc
* 'ditz grep' should also grep against comments, log messages, etc
* added man page
* removed ditz-convert-from-monolith
* lots of HTML output tweaking
William <wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net>
More information about the ditz-talk