[ditz-talk] bash completion

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Thu Jul 24 18:56:04 EDT 2008

Reformatted excerpts from Christian Garbs's message of 2008-07-24:
> I especially like how the issue numbers are expanded together with
> their headline.

I believe that was Nicolas's idea. :)

> `ditz add-release <options>` could list all existing releases -- if
> the release name gets longer (perhaps including a branch name) you
> could take an existing release and change a part of it.

That seems a little weird to me, because it has different semantics
from the rest of autocompletion (which is that any of the options are
valid answers). I'd rather keep it as it is.

> Could the check for .ditz-config be turned off when an <option>
> parameter is given?

Good point. This should be fixed now.