[ditz-talk] bash completion

Christian Garbs mitch at cgarbs.de
Mon Jul 21 15:42:40 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:07:39AM -0700, William Morgan wrote:
> I forgot that there's already some support for command-specific option
> completion (if you pass "<options>" as the argument to a command), so
> I'll work on extending that for all commands.

Sounds good, but there might be a problem:
When all ditz arguments are expanded, the shell needs to expand
further arguments by itself, e.g. filenames if your did some kind of
redirection of your output.  But I don't understand enough about bash
completion yet, I'll just have to see and try it to evaluate this.

Regards,
Christian
--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de