[ditz-talk] component names with a dash

Christian Garbs mitch at cgarbs.de
Sat Dec 6 04:48:30 EST 2008

Hi,

looks like I've stumbled into a bug: When my component name contains a
dash, the long issue names (which are generated by the bash
autocompletion) are not recognized by ditz.  I've tested this with,
component "dwmmitch" works fine, "dwm-mitch" does not work.

mitch at yggdrasil:~/git/dwm-mitch$ ditz shortlog
   29 minutes|  dwm-mitch-1|        mitch|assigned to release 3.5 from unassigned
     61 hours|  dwm-mitch-4|        mitch|closed with disposition fixed
     61 hours|  dwm-mitch-4|        mitch|created
     61 hours|  dwm-mitch-3|        mitch|closed with disposition fixed
     61 hours|  dwm-mitch-3|        mitch|created
     61 hours|  dwm-mitch-2|        mitch|closed with disposition fixed
     61 hours|  dwm-mitch-2|        mitch|created
     61 hours|  dwm-mitch-1|        mitch|closed with disposition fixed
     61 hours|  dwm-mitch-1|        mitch|changed status from unstarted to in_progress
     61 hours|  dwm-mitch-1|        mitch|created

mitch at yggdrasil:~/git/dwm-mitch$ ditz show dwm-mitch-1_spawn-new-workspaces-in-place
Error: no issue with name "dwm-mitch-1_spawn-new-workspaces-in-place"

mitch at yggdrasil:~/git/dwm-mitch$ ditz show dwm-mitch-1
Issue dwm-mitch-1
      Title: spawn new workspaces in-place
  when on workspace n, spawn a new workspace at n+1, not at max(workspaces)+1

       Type: feature