[ditz-talk] bash completion updates

Christian Garbs mitch at cgarbs.de
Fri Aug 29 16:51:46 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I've updated the bash completion.  It has been simpliefied and
afterwards expanded to support the options --comment, --no-comment and
--silent where applicable.  The second patch depends on the first.

The options will only be expanded when you at least type a single dash
and press tab.  I did this on purpose so that "ditz edit <tab>" will
still show all issues instead of a completion list like this:

--comment
ditz_1_bar
ditz_2_baz
ditz_3_grok_the_foo
ditz_4_frobnetic
--no-comment
--silent

I this case you'd have to type "d" to get your issue list, I don't
find that very useful.

Regards,
Christian
--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de

Quark!  Quark!  Beware the quantum duck!