[ditz-talk] command line ditz

Dalton Calford dcalford at distributel.ca
Thu Aug 28 14:57:14 EDT 2008

Sorry,

I have just read through the ditz plugin documentation again, and
although it says how to modify an existing .ditz-plugins file, it has no
instruction on how to create a .ditz-plugins file.
Could you please include a .ditz-plugins file as an attachment so that I
can look at it and determine it's use in my projects.

Thanks