[ditz-talk] command line ditz

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Thu Aug 28 14:19:24 EDT 2008

Reformatted excerpts from Dalton Calford's message of 2008-08-28:
> Can someone please point me to the proper repository for sheila?

Once my sheila changes are ready I'll publish them as a clone of that

> Also, the documentation speaks about the .ditz-plugins file but it is
> not autocreated and no details about it's format is given.

The plugins documentation tells you how to construct it, but I suppose
it doesn't say what the format official is: a YAML array of strings.

> Where can I find all existing documentation on the project (I am
> hoping thier is more than what I have found to date) and where should
> I put my changes so that everyone can benefit?

Everything that's been written is in the ditz repo.

As for where to put your changes, just clone the ditz git repo (on
Github, Gitorious, or your own hosting solution) and tell us about
it. :)