[ditz-talk] command line ditz

Dalton Calford dcalford at distributel.ca
Thu Aug 28 10:18:51 EDT 2008

I have not found a gem for sheila, but a search on the web came up with
something that looks like it.

Can someone please point me to the proper repository for sheila?

Also, the documentation speaks about the .ditz-plugins file but it is
not autocreated and no details about it's format is given.

Plus, as I am trying to learn this project and get it ready for a group
of non-ditz, non-git developers, I want to document the project as much
as possible.

Where can I find all existing documentation on the project (I am hoping
thier is more than what I have found to date) and where should I put my
changes so that everyone can benefit?

best regards

Dalton