[ditz-talk] [merge] lutzky/master Easier running of non-installed version, fix for unavailable rubygems

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Wed Aug 27 16:05:16 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 9:04 PM, William Morgan
<wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net> wrote:
> Reformatted excerpts from Ohad Lutzky's message of 2008-08-25:
>> Instead of running ruby -I"wherever_ditz_is/lib"
>> "wherever_ditz_is/bin/ditz", this patch allows you to run just
>> "wherever_ditz_is/bin/ditz".
> This part, I think, is fine, but this part:
>> Also, the rescue-in-case-rubygems-aren't-there syntax didn't work for
>> me (ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24 patchlevel 111) [i486-linux], ubuntu)
> conflicts with a fix that's been in there on the 12th (commit 1cb0995b).

Fixed, rebased to avoid ugly merge. Sorry, anyone tracking me :)

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and
what they ought to be.
 - William Hazlitt

Ohad Lutzky