[ditz-talk] ditz man page install not in path?

Matthew Wilson matt at tplus1.com
Mon Aug 25 11:24:42 EDT 2008

I'm running ubuntu hardy heron.  I just installed ditz by typing sudo
ruby setup.rb, and I see it copied the ditz man page into
/usr/share/man/ditz.1.

When I run $ man ditz, that page isn't found.

I'm not really up on man page plumbing, but I think I need to have the
ditz.1 file inside /usr/share/man/man1 instead.  A few questions:

1. Do I need to pass some special flag to setup.rb when I run it?
2. Is there something wrong with my man page configuration?  I haven't
(knowingly, anyway) tweaked it whatsoever.

Matt

--
Matthew Wilson
matt at tplus1.com