[ditz-talk] using setup.rb

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Sun Aug 24 20:53:33 EDT 2008

Reformatted excerpts from Christian Garbs's message of 2008-08-22:
> Is it possible to change the setup.rb so that the ditz files don't get
> installed directly into the ruby library directory but into a "ditz"
> subfolder?

Actually I think that better than changing setup.rb would be to move the
.rb files from lib/ to lib/ditz/ within git. (Except for lib/ditz.rb.)
That's the standard Ruby layout and something I should've done in the
first place.

That sounds like what you're doing manually anyways.

I've created issue cfbb for this, assigned to issue 0.6.