[ditz-talk] Less-than-friendly error on missing branch for ditz html

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Sun Aug 24 11:05:51 EDT 2008

Working on a different machine than I usually do, the "rating" branch
is missing here. One of the bugs has that assigned as its git branch,
and on "ditz html" I get the following, uninformative message:

$ ditz html
fatal: ambiguous argument 'master..rating': unknown revision or path
not in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
Local generated URL: file:///home/ohad/src/ttime/ditz/index.html

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and

Ohad Lutzky