[ditz-talk] [ANN] ditz 0.5 distributed issue tracker released

Christian Garbs mitch at cgarbs.de
Thu Aug 21 14:42:30 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 07:48:13PM +0200, Christian Garbs wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:37:47PM -0700, William Morgan wrote:
> > Ditz version 0.5 has been released!
> I'm currently packaging new Debian packages.  I made a note to use
> setup.rb for the build process, but it seems to be missing from the
> tarball.

I don't want to be nitpicky, now that setup.rb is included, but I've
come across trollop.rb which is included in the ditz 0.5 gem and tgz.

As trollop is a separate package, shouldn't it be excluded from the
ditz release?

Also, trollop.rb claims VERSION = "1.8.2", I thought that ditz 0.5
needed trollop 1.9.

Westheimer's Discovery:
        A couple of months in the laboratory can frequently save a
couple of hours in the library.