[ditz-talk] [ANN] ditz 0.5 distributed issue tracker released

Ohad Lutzky ohad at lutzky.net
Wed Aug 20 14:36:01 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Christian Garbs <mitch at cgarbs.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:37:47PM -0700, William Morgan wrote:
>
>> Ditz version 0.5 has been released!
>
> I'm currently packaging new Debian packages.  I made a note to use
> setup.rb for the build process, but it seems to be missing from the
> tarball.

I'd like to point out that it's very easy to do that. As an example,
you can take a look at ttime (a project of mine) at
http://github.com/lutzky/ttime (sorry if I'm underestimating you, but
you said you want to "use it for the build process", whereas in my
method it pretty much IS the build process)

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and

Ohad Lutzky