[ditz-talk] First impressions

Christian Garbs mitch at cgarbs.de
Tue Aug 19 14:29:53 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:07:28AM -0700, William Morgan wrote:

> Do people find it helpful to divide things into features, bugs and
> tasks? There aren't really any tools right now to list things by type
> (though that will be easy now that subcommand arguments is in place).

I'm currently using it, but I propably won't miss it if it's gone.

I think it's good to look at the list of last changes and see that a
bug has been fixed so you might want to get that update.  On the other
hand it's propably just enough to prefix bugs with "bug: " in their
subject line.

Regards,
Christian
--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de

<<And now, our special guest star, THE CHORD FROM HELL>>
     (The Long Road - Book Two of Undocumented Features)