[ditz-talk] First impressions

Myles Byrne myles at myles.id.au
Fri Aug 1 02:27:23 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 12:49 AM, David Masover <ninja at slaphack.com> wrote:

> Bugfix/Feature/Task should probably be set to some default, as I'm assuming it
> must be provided.

Second this. Task is what I used 90% of the time. Bugfix for defects
and Feature for "ideas".

> Changing who submitted it isn't a common operation, and is deceptive enough
> that it might be worthwhile to only allow this through either hacking Ditz,
> or changing the username in setup.

Or even via the command line:

  $ ditz add different at submitter.com
  Submitter: different at submitter.com
  Title: <- cursor here

by default it could show your address as the submitter. So if you
actually intend to add an issue as a different user you'd see straight
away that you forgot add the user arg and could hit ctrl+d and start
again.

> One more thing: For a one-project setup, having to type <project>-123 at the
> commandline is annoying. That could be implied.

This would be awesome too.

Thanks for ditz!

-- Myles