[ditz-talk] Emacs interface to Ditz

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Sun Apr 13 13:42:30 EDT 2008

Reformatted excerpts from Kentaro Kuribayashi's message of 2008-04-12:
> The "-t" option runs emacsclient enabling multi-tty feature in CVS
> HEAD of Emacs, and I can't live without it at all. Anyways, I'll set
> the value just "emaclient" only in Emacs.

I think this is the right idea. In fact, I would forcibly overwrite the
user's $EDITOR variable when calling ditz from within emacs, no matter
what it was originally. I.e, even if my $EDITOR is vim, if I use ditz
from within Emacs, it should use emacsclient to let me edit stuff in an
Emacs buffer.