[ditz-talk] [Gitorious] ertai has requested a merge in ditz

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:13:23 EDT 2008

Excerpts from William Morgan's message of Thu Apr 10 19:28:23 +0200 2008:
> Out of curiousity, how are you getting nil descriptions?

Hum...  I  can't  reproduce it, but it was some very basic usage. I've added a
bunch  of  issues, most of them without description or comments, and then done
a "ditz show ...", and got this error. I will run without the fix for a while
in order to see it again.

--
Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai