[ditz-talk] new in git: one file per issue

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 03:02:48 EDT 2008

Excerpts from William Morgan's message of Tue Apr 08 00:15:18 +0200 2008:
> Reformatted excerpts from nicolas.pouillard's message of 2008-04-07:
> > Excerpts from William Morgan's message of Mon Apr 07 21:15:34 +0200 2008:
> > > Issues have creation times, and that's how they're assigned. These
> > > names are non-global and change if you drop earlier issues.
> >
> > Ok I just don't see it in the code.
> Project#assign_issue_names!

In  assign_issue_names! you iterate over project.issues in order, however if I
read  well @issues is defined once in bin/ditz
  project.issues = Dir[fn].map { |fn| Ditz::Issue.from fn }
which seems to follow the directory order and not creation times.

Moreover  I think I've hit the relating bug where adding a bug and there after
wanted  to  close  it  but  it's name was not as intended the last + 1 but has
been inserted between others that I made before.

Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai