[ditz-talk] [Ditz-talk] rubyforge synchronization

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Sat Apr 5 19:29:34 EDT 2008

Reformatted excerpts from Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney's message of 2008-04-03:
> In my mind, synchronization with rubyforge is the killer feature for a
> ruby desktop issue tracker. I mention this principally as a feature
> request, and would be elated to see this feature implemented.

What would such an integration mean? You could file bugs locally against
packages and they would be sent to the proper rubyforge page? That would
be a little difficult because the only way to actually add a bug with
ditz is to commit a change to the repository...