[Ditz-talk] something like a ticket inbox

Johan Euphrosine proppy at aminche.com
Fri Apr 4 21:24:27 EDT 2008

> I  think  that a great email integration would make sense. One could have some
> hooks in sup to add an issue from an email directly for instance.

Do you mean by "great email integration" that new or fixed issues
could be sent by mail, by git-email'ing (or hg patchbomb'ing) patches
to the yaml file ?

That would be super awesome usecase since one would be able to ACK a
bug, just by applying the attached patch to his repo.

++Agree that having issue in separate file with unique id (as you both
suggested) would avoid/reduce conflicts.

(sorry if I broke the thread, just joined the list and don't have the
backlog in my mbox)
bou ^