[Cruisecontrolrb-developers] Patch candidate to fix CCRB-6/CCRB-7

Danilo Sato dtsato at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:12:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

I also had the same localization problem (pt_BR) as reported in
CCRB-6/CCRB-7 and temporarily fixed it by setting my LANGUAGE
environment variable to en_US. This is my attempt to fix that,
leveraging the XML output of "svn info --xml". The idea was to use the
XML output to construct the same hash that was returned by the old
YAML-like output. I also included some unit tests. Feel free to
comment on the patch and suggest improvements. My patch was based on
the 1.0 code, retrieved from the rubyforge repository.

Thanks,
--
Danilo Sato
MSc. student in Computer Science - University of São Paulo - Brazil