[Cruisecontrolrb-developers] Patch candidate to fix CCRB-6/CCRB-7

Danilo Sato dtsato at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:12:30 EDT 2007

I also had the same localization problem (pt_BR) as reported in
CCRB-6/CCRB-7 and temporarily fixed it by setting my LANGUAGE
environment variable to en_US. This is my attempt to fix that,
leveraging the XML output of "svn info --xml". The idea was to use the
XML output to construct the same hash that was returned by the old
YAML-like output. I also included some unit tests. Feel free to
comment on the patch and suggest improvements. My patch was based on
the 1.0 code, retrieved from the rubyforge repository.

Danilo Sato
MSc. student in Computer Science - University of São Paulo - Brazil