[Cruisecontrolrb-developers] Announced CC.rb 1.0 to the world

Tom Jordan tdjordan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:48:18 EDT 2007

Just wanted to let you know that we have a talk scheduled for tomorrow
night at the Milwaukee Ruby Users Group.  If any of you are in town,
please stop by so we can thank you in person.

On 3/12/07, Alexey Verkhovsky <averkhov at thoughtworks.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Announcements to Ruby-talk, Rails-talk and an assortment of smaller groups
> that I happen to be a member of are all out. Shudders...
> Now we shall just watch the downloads count at
> http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=2918. At the time of this writing it
> stands at 325. If and when it reaches 10,000, we can all rest on the
> laurels.
> Meantime, all of you with blogs who are reading this, come on, give us
> some link loving :)
> Best regards,
> Alex

"Nothing will ever be attempted, if all
 possible objections must first be
 overcome." - Samuel Johnson

"Luck is what happens when
 preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca