[Cruisecontrolrb-developers] Announced CC.rb 1.0 to the world

Tom Jordan tdjordan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:48:18 EDT 2007

Just wanted to let you know that we have a talk scheduled for tomorrow
night at the Milwaukee Ruby Users Group.  If any of you are in town,
please stop by so we can thank you in person.

thanks,
Tom.

--
"Nothing will ever be attempted, if all
 possible objections must first be

"Luck is what happens when
 preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca