[Coterie-users] Patches, rails 1.0, Migrations

Thomas 'ange' Riboulet ange at librium.org
Fri Dec 30 12:06:00 EST 2005

since this thread is mostly about development things I'd rather move it
to the coterie-devel list and/or the irc channel (#coterie on freenode)

there is some points I'd like to discuss with you (and others) :
* subversion vs darcs as a scm for the project
* rscm vs home made libs for the repository browser
* developers access to the repository
* contribution and collaboration in general