[Celerity-users] memory leaks and serialize blockage

jason franklin-stokes jasoninclass at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 11 03:23:26 EST 2009

Jari,

You are totally right - this makes no difference - I obviously had a fantom version on celerity laying around in my vendor directory that I was testing changes on - sorry sorry.

so i re-did everything fresh and back to sqaure 1.

a. serialize and deserialize works perfectly for webclient and page when listeners have not been set.
b. since I added the browser close after click_and_attach there are no memory leaks - perfect.

the question of the day i suppose is, what on earth is causing serialize to bombout when the listeners have been set.

jason.