setting controllers etc

icepapih at icepapih at
Sun Dec 18 16:56:11 EST 2011

What I am doing now is basically the same as requiring. If I do require
with all the files, they don't become a part of the controllers module.

The problem is that having to require (or in my case 'add') ever
controller is *not* a very good way to work. It would be much better to be
able to just do:

set :controllers, *path to controllers*

Because in the long run, that saves you time, and a bunch of boring and
tedious work.

The problem isn't that the solution I currently have doesn't work, this is
just a suggestion to make Camping so much better.