What is the process for publishing to campingrb.tumblr.com?

Philippe Monnet ruby at monnet-usa.com
Mon Aug 23 21:27:14 EDT 2010

  I am not quite sure I got what you meant but here is how I understood it:
   1. You'd like to build some framework on top of/using Camping
   2. That framework could take a couple inputs:
         a) One or several Photoshop files representing different page
mockups
         b) Some BDD spec files
   3. The framework would generate/render a Camping app

My humble feelings on this:

    * This kind a sounds like a sort of CASE tool or prototyping tool
    * Not being a designer I am not sure what can be done around
      exporting data from a Photoshop file
    * Generating a UI and its navigation does not seem trivial to me -
      could be harder than actually writing the code for it ;-)
    * Converting/generating some Camping artifacts (e.g.
      models/controllers/tests) from a BDD spec format (e.g. RSpec or
      Cucumber) could be pretty interesting
    * One thing is sure you would learn a lot about the Camping internals!

Philippe (@techarch)