judofyr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 16:23:57 EDT 2010
Ladies and gentlemen:
gem install camping --prerelease
(Look, no --source!)
I'm not a big fan of betas/RCs, but this is a rather big change and I want
to make sure we release something that actually works. I don't have any apps
that runs on Camping (neither 1.5 nor 1.9/2.0), so I was hoping if some of
you could verify that it works as expected?
I'll give it a week or so, and if everything seems fine I'll…
* Copy the documentation at http://stuff.judofyr.net/camping-docs/ to
* Make sure all the links in the wiki points to the right place
* Release the gem as 2.0 at rubygems.org
* Write an announcement which I'll post to ruby-core, rack-devel and
* Submit the announcement to Rubyflow and ruby.reddit
* Write a patch which removes Rack::Adapters::Camping from Rack
* (Possibly write a little blog post comparing Camping and Sinatra from an
objective point of view)
* Start hacking on Camping 2.1!
Puh. What'd ya think?
Oh, and busbey has been playing a bit with the code:
http://github.com/busbey/camping. Some awesome migrations ideas in there.
Looking forward to merge them into 2.1!
// Magnus Holm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Camping-list