What now?

Magnus Holm judofyr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:28:34 EDT 2009

Okay, _why has left us, but since Camping has been community-driven for a
while I think we can handle this.

First of all, we need a new home for Camping at GitHub for code, wiki and
the bug tracker. As far as I can see, it looks like we have three options:

whymirror/camping - Use the whymirror's repo.
judofyr/camping - Use my repo.
camping/camping - Create a new user.

I'm not really a fan of having it at my repo. Yes, I had push-permissions to
why/camping earlier, but I'm not going to be a 100% maintainer for Camping
now. Don't worry, I will work with Camping (simply because I love the code),
I will push the patches we agree on and I will release when we're ready.
However, I can't promise to be there if you have a critical bug, security
hole or something like that. I probably will though, but don't depend on it.
Hopefully all of you guys will help out when you can. I think the community
deserves to be the maintainer of Camping :-)

I'm also trying to do
the final touches on the documentation, so hopefully we can also
release 2.0 soon. (About time, isn't it?)
//Magnus Holm