[Brug-talk] PuPy

Peter Vanbroekhoven peter at xaop.com
Sat Oct 31 07:30:57 EDT 2009

Everyone has access to the wiki as far as I know.

Note that I had Benny restart the server a few days ago because we
were getting internal server errors again. This has been solved now.

I have created a page
http://wiki.rubyist.be/wiki/show/Ruby+Conferences+in+Europe and
referenced it from the home page.

Peter