[Blacklight-development] new blacklight

Jonathan Rochkind rochkind at jhu.edu
Thu May 1 10:44:33 EDT 2008

Okay, I'm _finally_ getting to this. Can you give me a hint as to WHERE
to find the java-based indexer and more importantly the Getting Started
document in the svn checkout? :)

But I'll root around and maybe find it my own before you answer me, but
a tip would be nice.

Once I figure it out, maybe I'll add it as a step to the
"BLACKLIGHT_UVA_LIB" lib document? (And incidentally, why not make this
the README, instead of leaving the README stock unhelpful rails, and
putting the real readme in a mysterious location? :) ).  I forget if I
have commit rights to your svn or not.