[BioCatalogue-developers] SOAPlab server issues!

Jiten Bhagat jits at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Aug 17 07:09:55 EDT 2009

Hi Eric,

After running this past a couple of users, some new issues have been
brought up:

3. For the SoaplabServer, we are currently storing the WSDL location
(which is fine) but not the endpoint. We really need to store and show
the endpoint for the Soaplab Server as this is what is most useful in
tools like Taverna.

4. We need to record what Soaplab version the services are (ie: the v1
untyped or v2 typed ones).

Cheers,
Jits